Weekly marketing wisdom you can read in 5 minutes, for free. Add remarkable ideas and insights to your inbox, once a week, by subscribing to our newsletter.
The 10 Best Marketing, Social Media and Content Apps for 2022
The 10 Best Marketing, Social Media and Content Apps for 2022
You know the drill! In this post, we break down our favourite social media and content apps that we’ve been using throughout the year. We bring to you the 10 best marketing, social media and content apps for 2022.
Every year, new technologies emerge, making it easier than ever to stay up-to-date.
2022 will be unlike any other year as we continue to adjust to this new worldwide digital way of living and working.
A slew of new firms continue to defy the mould each year and make it into our notorious top 10.
SocialBee is social media on steroids, hence making number 1 spot on the list.
You may get more leads from social media without putting in as much effort with SocialBee. Their simple interface gives you all of the Social Media Management Tools you could possibly imagine.
You can automate your social media posting to all of your favorite networks, allowing you to focus more of your time on the thing that truly matter within your business or marketing strategy.
Workspaces from SocialBee help you to minimise risk by ensuring you don’t post anything on the wrong profiles by accident. Instead of creating a lot of posts on your own and adhering to a made-up schedule, you may create postings with categories in mind.
The category-based, evergreen posting capabilities are what we appreciate the most. This is why SocialBee differs from the competition. This ensures you have the best possible content blend for all of your social
2. Social Boost
The most popular Instagram marketing service in 2022 is Social Boost, which employs a team of hand-trained Instagram marketers to manage and grow your account. There are no bots, automation, or false promises here.
Social Boost allows you to grow your Instagram with real followers that will like, comment and engage with your content.
- Real Followers: Social Boost attract real followers that like, comment and engage with your content.
- Works in 2022: Unlike other services, our growth strategy works flawlessly
- Safe & Secure: We don’t use bots or automation. Keeping you 100% compliant with Instagram Terms of Service
- Real Instagram Marketers: Our team are hand-picked and trained in the latest Instagram Growth Strategies.
- Advanced Optimisation: Our in-house Data Scienist tracks and optimizes your targeting to constantly improve results.
- Analytics & Reports: We deliver monthly handmade reports to help your understand your campaigns performance.
- Handmade Growth: Our Marketing is done by hand, using real people and real devices.
- 24/7 Support: We’re customer obsessed! We offer 24/7 live chat to answer any questions!
Wave goodbye to time-consuming and complicated digital marketing platforms. With Adzooma’s all-in-one platform, online marketing is a breeze.
Connect your accounts to manage, optimise, and automate your campaigns with ease. Then scale up without adding any extra work for you.
Adzooma is packed full of really useful, time and stress saving features to reduce your workload and ensure your advertising always runs smoothly.
Get a clear view of exactly where your business is right now with Adzooma’s business marketing score. Then, follow the step-by-step checklists to improve your score and lay the foundations that will help grow your business via your digital marketing campaigns.
If you’re using LinkedIN to connect with prospects, you need Cleverly,
Cleverly combines data from thousands of outbound B2B campaigns to deliver verified, customized messages to your ideal clients on LinkedIn — and it’s received positive replies straight to your inbox.
Cleverly uses data from thousands of successful LinkedIn advertising campaigns to target and engage your most qualified decision makers, bringing them straight into your sales funnel.
- Build targeted and qualified lists of your ideal prospects on LinkedIn
- Write clear and personal cold outreach messages that actually get responses
- Send custom messages to hundreds of your ideal prospects every month
- You’re instantly notified when leads respond, for you to close the deal
Loom is very high up on our 10 best social media and content apps for 2022. This is a video messaging software that lets you send your message across through instantly shareable videos, ideal for team video conferences, one-on-ones, and training videos.
Loom allows you to simultaneously record your camera, microphone, and desktop while it’s working. After filming is finished, Loom’s cutting-edge technology will allow you to distribute your movie.
You can start recording straight away as soon as you’ve downloaded the Loom extension.
Pay special attention to the Recording Settings that will appear, here you can decide what to capture in your recording:
- Screen and Camera: Records your screen and camera
- Screen Only: Records just your screen with no camera
- Camera Only: Records only your camera
SaneBox’s intelligent AI technology eliminates unimportant email from your Inbox.
By default, all distractions are sent to SaneLater, but you may further classify them by creating other folders.
SaneBox keeps you up to date on what’s important, so you never miss another meeting invite, project deadline, or customer request.
The SaneMail folder is for emails that you can read when you have some free time.
If you’re not in the “to” line, this message isn’t actionable. SaneCC will assist you in focusing on active items while bulk-processing the FYI emails.
Onlypult is the top Instagram posting software, turning anyone into an instant Instagram expert.
Onlypult allows you to monitor and schedule posts for multiple accounts, as well as provide analytics for all of them. It also has a browser extension so you can post while browsing the web.
Posts can be scheduled for any time and they have an auto-publish feature that publishes them according to the selected date and time. You can also add photos or videos to posts that have already been scheduled.
You can also add watermarks and captions to your photos/videos before uploading.
OnlyPult is a paid service that offers a 7-day free trial. Plans start at £4.99/month.
Oribi is like having an analytics and data employee in your business, 24 hours a day.
Oribi is your all-in-one Marketing Analytics tool. This software empowers businesses of all sizes to make smarter, data-driven decisions with cutting-edge technology, powerful features, and top-notch optimisation guidance.
Take a peek at what you can expect when using Oribi:
- Find and analyse your calls to action and top pages. Know which buttons your visitors press the most, on which sites they perform best, and where you lose them on their journey to convert.
- Instead of focusing on data, take a step back and look at the big picture. While Oribi records all of your site’s interactions, you’ll also receive a profile of your most significant events, insights, and trends.
- Keep an eye on your most important marketing avenues: Facebook, Google Ads, Instagram, and more. Discover how visitors from these channels behave, analyse channel usage patterns, and see which ones convert the best.
- Cross-domain support – Create cross-domain funnels and monitor visitor activity across all of your domains.
- Oribi was developed with the express intent of making it easy for you to access your web analytics. With no code, you may create funnels, define primary conversions, and generate reports.
If you’ve enjoyed reading this article, then you’d love our Knowledge Hub. Click this link to head over to our Knowledge Hub.
9. Sprout Social
Sprout Social is a powerful, all-in-one social media management platform that helps you to unlock the full potential of social to transform not just your marketing strategy – but every area of your organisation.
Said to be the lead in usability, customer support and satisfaction, ROI and user adoption, Sprout Social is renowned as a top-tier software on all the big review sites.
Sprout Social’s social media publishing, scheduling, and reporting solutions make it easier for you to focus on developing insights-driven strategies that improve your brand by removing the hard work of social networking.
Monday.com is a Work Operating System (Work OS) that enables teams to manage projects and workflows with confidence.
It’s a simple, yet intuitive Work OS for teams to design workflows, adapt to changing demands, create transparency, connect collaboratively, and eliminate tedious manual labour. Monday.com makes teamwork possible.
Monday.com has a contemporary and attractive design, and it’s simple to use. Monday.com may be more cost-effective than similar apps depending on the free tier of service and easier subscription alternatives available from comparable services.
Monday.com may remind you of Airtable or Asana if you’re familiar with workplace management applications.